Read and let it sink in. This a free of charge lesson. @ppm56...

1. 30,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1490
    Read and let it sink in. This a free of charge lesson. @ppm56 and I are willing to travel to W.A to perform an exorcism on you, in return pp will search for Gold and i'll be happy with some fresh chicken eggs (my local IGA is a ripoff)

Let's define the words themselves, by definition, the Father must be the one who begot the son and the son must be the one who was begotten.
    We have already seen that Jesus Christ is the Father as well as the Son. But now what about the Holy spirit. The Bible tells us that the Holy spirit is the Father who begot the Son Jesus Christ.

Matthew [1-20] says - But, when, these things, he had pondered, lo! a messenger of the Lord, by dream, appeared to him, saying,Joseph, son of David! do not fear to take unto thee Mary thy wife, for, that which, in her, hath been begotten, is of [the], Holy, Spirit. Again Luke [1-35] - And answering, the messenger said unto her–The Holy Spirit, shall come upon thee, and, the power of the Most High, shall overshadow thee; wherefore, even that which is to be born, Holy, shall be called, Son of God.

So the Holy Spirit is the one who begot the Son and therefore by the very definition of the word the Holy Spirit is the Father, and indeed we know that God is spirit, the Holiest of spirits.

Lets look more into the Holy Spirit, in John [14]-16,17,18&26 - And, I, will request the Father, and, Another Advocate, will he give unto you, that he may be with you age–abidingly, [17] The Spirit of truth,––which, the world, cannot receive, because it beholdeth it not, nor getteth to know it. But, ye, are getting to know it; because, with you, it abideth, and, in you, it is.

[18] I will not leave you comfortless,––I am coming unto you. [26] - But, the Advocate, The Holy Spirit, which the Father will send in my name, He, will teach you all things, and will put you in mind, of all things which, I, told you.

So the comforter who the Father will send is the Holy Spirit, but who is it that will come as the comforter?? Jesus says, I will come unto you, Therefore Jesus being God, being the Father is also the Holy Spirit which must be so for we have seen that the Holy Spirit is the Father who begot the Son and that Jesus Christ is the Father as well as the Son.

A God who is Spirit, the Holy Spirit. As the Holy Spirit He begot a mortal body for his own use when He was to come as our Saviour and our Redeemer and thus begetting this body the Holy Spirit became the Father but he Himself had inhabited that body which the Holy Spirit had begotten and in so doing He became the Son.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.