John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all...

1. 22,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

The God here is the one that Jesus defined as the only true God and Father when he was here John 17:3

"is written" -> Isa 54:13 - Then all your sons will be taught by Yehowah, and great will be their prosperity.
    Jer 31:34 - No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know Yehowah,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares Yehowah. For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.

Spirit of Truth, Comforter = The Father, who is the Holy Spirit.
    John 16:14 - He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine (words), and shall shew it unto you.
    John 14:26 - But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

John 14:17 - the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. = (the following)
    2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.”
    1 Cor 6:19 - What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Paul here interchanges God with the Holy Spirit, because they are one in the same, there is Not two identities or things being referenced, as dwelling in you.

1 John 2:27 - But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

John 14:23 - Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
    John 14:13 - And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Matt 7:7,8 - Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you
    For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

On the last 4 quotes, I personally would put the following condition on it.
    James 1:6 -But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.

In other words, before asking for truth, consider it done before asking, no if buts, or don't ask is what I say.
    With most of Jesus's healings, he told them that their faith healed them, as in they considered it done before asking or getting to see Jesus.

So, according to the above snippet Kam, their are two teachers available, the Father and the Son = The Word and The Word of God.
    -----------------
    "If you credit none of the findings to yourself, who do you credit them to?"

Your above question, probably has potential for quite a Big topic or topics, free will or not and predestination or not.
    Never the less, I won't open up that one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.