John 8:47 - He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do...

1. 5,283 Posts.
    John 8:47 - He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God

Sure wotsup, can you name one I mean one Christian who would not quote this verse in the sense that you have about themselves

What I'm not hearing is wotsup, version of self crowning himself with knowing the bible, not God, that's the difference

Wow it must be true as you've crowned yourself as being of God, Matthew 7:21, where Jesus says: "Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

John 8:47 emphasizes the importance of having a personal relationship with God in order to hear and understand His teachings. Those who belong to God through faith and obedience will be able to hear and receive His guidance, while those who do not belong to God will remain spiritually deaf and unable to comprehend His truth.

OH dear -> "YOU alone" = what part of the SIMPLE repeated message is not getting through that brick on your shoulders, I am NOT alone with what I put forward, the Bibles TRUTH, that makes you tremble, or dumfounds you as you cannot counter.

wow because you are not alone you must be right, but hey more of your desperation to make yourself stick as you yourself have admitted that no one follows what you do

I am not a member of, as you repeatedly claim -> no one follows what I do

No wotsup bible truth does not make me tremble as I have all hope in Father, Son and the Holy Spirit and I trust what they have reveled, which is nothing to what you have came up with, especially with you parroting anti-Christian KKK

want to try again

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.