If you read the lead to the bread, you know the whole story,...

1. 21,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    If you read the lead to the bread, you know the whole story, truth so you know what's going on twit, you will SEE that the above is appropriate and Jesus twit, is the resulted of Yehowah's plan = word of God

We've been over and over your misrepresentation on this. Jesus is the Word, fullstop. Beginning and ending of the story..

Well twit or is that BIGGER Twit now, most believe the verse is referring to Jesus and the bruising TWIT in the cross,

The offspring of the woman would bruise/crush the head of the serpent. By contrast, the serpent's offspring would merely strike the heel of the woman's offspring. Referring to snake bites.
    Jesus was not bitten on the heel by a serpent.
    Satan wasn't crawling on his belly.
    Satan in Judas, kissed Jesus before he went to the cross and caused Judas to hang himself in remorse.

now surely you can work out who got the bigger blow, with reference to the cross.

A blow on the heel?
    Defeating your own argument again.
    It's easy to get you in a tiz and watch you flounder.

Most of you morons claim Jesus is the Word of God,

No, Not the Word of God. The Word. Like, how stupid are you when we tell you this over and over and it doesn't sink in one iota?
    Jesus is the Word. fullstop. Beginning and ending of the story.

The word of God is the entirety of scriptures.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

We can see the attitude of your heart, waiting for you to face your tribulation, recognise your condition, go to the place where your lying accusatory sins can be washed clean by the blood of the Lamb, as water wells up from within to eternal life.
    Get a move on!

God is in heaven silly, his teaching comes down from heaven to you,...........well not You obviously LOL.

Jesus was in heaven with God in the beginning. The Word, Jesus is. He came down from heaven.

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning

John 16:28 I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father.”
    John 6:51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven.

You can wah wah all you like but there it is for you to stomach. But you can't feed on that bread because your deceitful Father won't allow you. He causes you to lie and accuse.

Jesus was flesh and that's a known Bible fact and it does Not say he was anything else along with his flesh.
    So he tells us, that flesh profits nothing, so I believe him over you any day.

There you go again, saying Jesus profits nothing. And it is your claim you are taught this by God and Jesus. So deluded.
    Just as well nobody believes you that Jesus tells us that.

Mark 1:11 And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

8 For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.”

John 6:27 Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”

Mark 8:38 If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his Father’s glory with the holy angels.”

2 Peter 1:17 He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

Jesus profits nothing, yeah sure, wotsup!
    But then again, you can be forgiven if you repent.

Matthew 12:32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

DRRRRRRR, if he was the Word as you clowns claim, then he would be speaking of himself.

Still no clue what is meant by Jesus being the Word. Still confusing with the word of God. Totally clueless!

Yehowah express's them out to the Son who express's Yehowah's words out of His mouth

Here you go again, defeating your own argument and oblivious to it. Whose mouth is it?
    That tells you God the Father and God the Son with the mouth of God.

For I have not spoken on My own; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.

As God the Son with the mouth of God.

Matt 4:4 - But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.