He is NOT the Word,Yes, Jesus is.You confirm it with this...

1. 21,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    He is NOT the Word,

Yes, Jesus is.
    You confirm it with this proclamation of yours because most believe Jesus is the Word.

Well twit or is that BIGGER Twit now, most believe the verse is referring to Jesus and the bruising TWIT in the cross,

Ha ha confirming that you are the twit we have all come to know. The fact that most proper Christians cite the Nicene or Apostle's creed. TWIT!

If you insist that he is the Word, then John 1:3 DEMANDS that you show that Jesus spoke creation into being, as 1:3 is the one in 1 & 2.

The Word doesn't represent speaking creation into being. This has been explained to you over and over but you continue with your cut n paste argument you keep regurgitating. Your DEMANDS are absurd. Read the verses properly!

The Supremacy of the Son of God

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Your perception is always wrong which makes your conclusions always wrong.

In beginning was the Word and the Word was ongoing, in progress, planning = toward The God and God was/is The Word.

See, you have to make up your own passages for your wrong conclusions because your perception is always wrong.
    You use the Son of Man to draw your conclusions when John is distinctly describing the Son of God as Paul represents when he writes about the Supremacy of the Son of God.

Hence 1:4 In Him Yehowah life was = his inner word, Spirit and life which he gave to the Son.

Yes, as I tell you, you are using the Son of Man for your conclusions, as Jesus tells you, rather than the Son of God

26 For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. 27 And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.

John 6:68 - Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Peter is revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that which he knows that there is only one Lord to worship, which is God, which is God the Son, which is God truine.

68 Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. 69 We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God.”

See, Holy One of God, not Son of Man. Jesus confirms one Lord. Mark 12:29“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

You really need to discern between the two so you don't make such mince meat of scripture taking away and adding words.
    Now don't you go make out Jesus and Peter are liars. It is reinforced here again. Peter by the Father is shown there is as Jesus tells you, one Lord.

16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.

By the Holy Spirit and by the Father, Jesus is Lord, the Son of God, God the Son.

Sheet, there's no point in explaining this to you. You don't have the brain capacity and your impulsive compulsive disordered mind will resort to your failed cut and paste arguments proposing you are always right because of your deluded belief you are taught by God and Jesus.

QUOTE -> ppm -> "This verse (J 1:3) is a profound declaration of the power and authority of Jesus Christ as the Word of God."

Take that up with ppm. Jesus is the Word. John 1 tells you this.

I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: Furthermore, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

NO GOING BACK CHUM, AS HE WAS NEVER THERE, OTHER THAN A PLAN TO BE IN THE MIND OF YEHOWAH!

You're a moron if you can't see that is the same thing. A complete moron.
    Ok, the Father moved to another place to where Jesus came forth from. That is a concession for you so you don't look a complete moron. Nah, it still doesn't work. You are a complete moron.

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:

Yes, yes, yes, yes you can conceive there is a mouth. You are pretty clever, hey?
    You found a mouth! Good for you!

John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
    SO GUMMY BEAR, ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US THAT JESUS EXPRESSED HIMSELF FORTH OUT OF HIS OWN MOUNT?

Who is speaking here, wotsup, the Son of man or the Son of God?
    You don't know, do you?
    It's obvious by your wrong perception being the way you frame your ridiculous question. So ridiculous!

Matt 4:4 - But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God of God my Father, which I am expressing out of my mouth AFTER my God and Father gave them to me,

Ok, Jesus doesn't have a mouth. That's what you are telling us even though you are telling us Jesus has a mouth.

This is all pointless because you don't have a clue about understanding the Trinity and differentiating between the Son of Man and the Son of God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.