"Cloud in the Bible is 100% referring to the OT, specifically...

1. 23,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Cloud in the Bible is 100% referring to the OT, specifically Exodus 13:21, and the Shekhinah of God (Hebrews 1:2-2)"

Did you mean Heb 12:2?, if not which one?

The cloud in Ex appears to me to be a literal cloud which Yehowah was in, so that does nothing for your case, if I'm correct.

The Jesus that Thomas saw and many others -> Acts 1:9, 11 - Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.
    who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

Rev 1:7 - Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
    1 Thes 4:17 - Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

2 Kings 2:11 - Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Lower heaven I expect, but I think it turns out he was relocated somewhere else on earth out of harms way.

The above on the whole, despite our human logic, seems to be saying literal clouds.
    --------------------------
    "I don't believe that to be the case. The resurrected Jesus that was seen by Paul was not the same as the resurrected Jesus that was seen by Thomas. The descriptions are way.....way.......way different."

As above, he was seen as flesh, by many more than Thomas.

Can you quote the areas of Paul that you're referring to, so I can give a fair and reasonable assessment of your point and to also prevent me from guessing, which verses you are drawing from and to also see if your viewing them in their intended context, based on the scriptures as a whole.

I just had a quick look, so I'll assume you are referring to Paul's experience in Acts.
    However, you are singling out one person's experience and relying on that alone, ignoring what appears to be many peoples experience?
    Abandoning the Bibles overall theme on the matter?
    ---------------
    "Conclusion of my post" = Do not assume things, I had no intentions of leading our discussions in any particular direction.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.