You will see some of this post of yours I addressed to whereu...

1. 23,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You will see some of this post of yours I addressed to whereu and linked you to it.

"and God is the Container of all, not the contained, in my humble understanding."

John 17:21 - So that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.

As you can see Kam, it's a two way street, all to be in each other, but not contained by each other, as you can hop on Ya bike at any time smile.png.
    --------------
    Speaking of mysteries, you're leaving me guessing again, following, as to exactly what you're drawing on from Paul?
    "I do believe that the nature in which Paul saw the resurrected Jesus is quite telling, in that Jesus's nature after His resurrection"

1. What part or aspect of the resurrection are you referring to?
    2. "Jesus's nature after His resurrection" = That's a Pauleen Hanson matter -> Please explaaaaaain tongue.png
    Did his nature change that I'm unaware of?
    --------------
    "I believe Baha'u'llah has given all the explanations that conform with uniting all Christians understanding of this matter, unless the fleshy, physical aspect is what holds us back."

As I'm not aware of these said explanations, I'm not in a position to comment.

" unless the fleshy, physical aspect is what holds us back." -> As I have commented on once or twice before, are you sure that you're not going too spiritual on some matters and missing the true intended meaning in some areas?

Most it would appear, don't read things spiritually enough, but there is also a limit.
    There is a verse the likes of, don't swing right or to the left extremes, stay on the center, the narrow road. wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.