Aoologies I forgot to talk about your last points about me...

1. 4,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Aoologies I forgot to talk about your last points about me taking things too far with the spiritual aspects. Well I don't think there is any room to go less with the spiritual given what St Paul says in 1 Cor 15:50.
    ".....flesh and blood CANNOT inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable"

This to me is very clear and you can't go spiritual enough. It's never too much. The spirit is ALL that matters. This, from Bahai teachings, extends to clouds, rocks, trees, trumpets etc. None of these things are spiritual. They are all perishable things.

The Bahai Writings teach that when it comes to matters of the Kingdom, and God Himself, even the word "exist" belittles the truth around God and His Kingdom, since the word "exist" is often a reference to the perishable realities found in the universe. God and spirit are imperishable realities, so we use the word "exist" to assist us with our limitations to appreciate a reality we call "God" "spirit" and "Kingdom"

Kam
    Last edited by kambiz999: 25/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.