The Has a spirit The Son has a spiritThey are both holy...

1. 3,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    The Has a spirit
    The Son has a spirit
    They are both holy beings
    They can be present anywhere anytime without bodily form
    The holy spirit

Many places when speaking about the spirit there is an ownership

The spirit of the son
    The spirit of the father etc etc

The son inherited divinity off his father and the bible says he is the express image of his father,processing all the atributes of his father, ie the son can be everywhere present too without bodily form

Just some small picture of examples of this

21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost

Who spirit did he say recieve?
    Acts.20
    28Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Who purchased us with his own blood?

And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

I will not leave you orphans; I WILL COME TO YOU.

THE FATHER AND THE SON SHARE THE SAME SPIRIT

The father gave his spirit to his son by inheritence,when inherit the same spirit by adoption if thats what we wish,this is why the bible says test the spirits to see if the be of God

If they deny that Jesus came not in the flesh,this is not the spirit of God,but the spirit of anti christ

These are not my words im just parroting what it says

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.