"You did dodge a few of my points though,when jesus said recieve...

1. 23,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "You did dodge a few of my points though,when jesus said recieve ye my spirit,isnt that just what it means?
    His spirit?"

From my understanding, I dodged zero as all points were covered for you to see, but maybe I should have summarized each point.
    But you have said in the past, my posts a too long.

He didn't say receive "MY" Spirit -> 22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost.

Where did this come from -> John 3:34 - For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.

""And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper,"

Another is NOT Jesus and here is the results to his prayer;
    But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
    Acts 2:33 - Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.

"When it talks about the holy spirit had not yet been given, simply means christ had not yet redeemed man"

No, it means what it says above, he was not yet glorified, that is why the Spirit had not yet come.
    --------------
    "He recieved the spirit from his father as he is also a divine being ,heb 1 says by inheritence"

Heb 1:4 - having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
    This is after the cross, after that part of his mission was complete and prior, as per the following;

Heb 2:9 - But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

It in no way says that he was reduced from something higher prior.
    The making was re his conception, birth from Mary.
    ---------------
    "When he said he will send another comforter,i will come to you? "

Jesus is not the Comforter he spoke about, what parts of my post that clearly show this, are you missing? lol.
    On top of the Comforter subject and who that is, Jesus ALSO would come.
    John 14:23 - Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
    ---------------
    "in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. Col 2.9"

Are you aware that the word "Godhead" is not actually in the Bible, according to the Interlinear?

For in him dwells all the fullness the Deity bodily. (Ref John 14:10, Father dwelling in him).
    Deity -> divine status, quality, or nature
    a representation of a god or goddess,

God raised him in his word Deu 18:18 and some of that progression;
    Luke 2:40, 52 - And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him.
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

God was doing all the miracles through him Acts 2:22.
    God the Father was dwelling in him, without measure I would say John 3:34, 14:10.
    He would of had the words of God without measure, making him the express image of God's person, when he expressed them out.
    He confirms this in John 14:10, which he uses to explain what seeing the Father means and that was, by hearing the words coming out of him was deemed as seeing the Father, Spiritually.
    The words coming from Jesus in this verse, are the Only works of the Father, that he is referencing.
    The word seen, see, in the Greek is also perceive, discern, aware etc.

We know Jesus was keen to do the Fathers will, show us the Father etc, with that and all of the above and more, you certainly have the likes of God's qualities, nature etc etc.
    As in I and the Father are one = One in word = one in the same mind etc = Unity in one.

Hence the fullness it appears to me, was a development, a progression over his life, not to mention the Father dwelling in him.
    ---------------
    "the father gave the son life by inheritence so he pocesses the spirit of his father as a divine being"

The Father gave the 2nd Adam man life by making him via his word and Holy Spirit and as he is a 2nd Adam, I would say he has body, soul and spirit, his own spirit like the 1st Adam would of had.

The following is not speaking about his birth imo
    John 3:34 - For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
    As Luke 2:40, 52 also show.
    So what you say, doesn't appear to gel.

I'll cover the following, incase you are also drawing upon it, which probably has two meanings?

John ch 5 - Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life
    Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.

(Dead spiritually).
    For as the Father hath life in himself (John 1:4 his inner word); so hath he given to the Son (words) to have life in himself;
    John 6:68 - But Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.