"He didn't say receive "MY" Spirit -> 22 And when he had said...

1. 23,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "He didn't say receive "MY" Spirit -> 22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost."

"So now you can breathe another spirit out of your mouth, interesting concept
    Spirit mean ruach, breath"

Where's your comments for another post coming into play here, he did not say receive "my" spirit = let the words do the talking.
    The meaning of Spirit there is clearly not in the context of breath.
    You only need to look at the events at Pentecost to see the difference.

Where did this come from -> John 3:34 - For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
    So that or part of, is where breathing the spirit come from (Fathers Spirit) and the Bible is very clear, there is but ONE Spirit in this regard.

Apply this type of logic -> "So now you can breathe another spirit out" -> to those that were impowered with the Holy Spirit -> empowered with a breath what.pngtongue.png
    -------------
    ""And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper,""

"Wotsup, you shoot yourself in the foot with this concept, you cut the verse off about another comforter, another means another form of himself, you ignored what i said about encombered with humanity ,he could not be in all places, but by returning to his father and being accepted, he returned in his spirit form as another comforter."

I only used the part I used to emphasized "another" = not himself in any way shape or form, that and that Alone is the only reason I used part of it.
    I gave you the full verse and the WHOLE story with the following verse in another post and provided verses as to WHY the Comforter had to be the Father, which you made no comment on.

" you ignored what i said about encombered"

I have to ask again, what part of my posts are you not seeing, as I did not ignore your creation here.
    You said why the Spirit had not yet come and this was your answer, so I provided what the Bible clearly says (no me but the Bible), as to WHY the Spirit had not yet come = because he had not yet been glorified = that is what the Bible says, not what you say.

"To comfort someone, is to know what they are experiencing, what it is like to be human flesh and have the flesh war against your spirit, to know that he became us to save us, is comforting, how is it comforting to think a being who dosent know what its like to be human is your comforter?"

Sorry, but that has all the hallmarks of the type of trinity language, very creative stories that are not in the passages lol.
    Are you trying to tell me, that God being all knowing etc, wouldn't know all this, surely not?

He didn't become one of us, he's only ever been the 2nd Adam Man.
    -------------
    What was also the Comforters role;
    John 14:26 - But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
    (Jesus is certainly not speaking of himself in another form).

That makes sense, as a big part of Jesus's mission was speaking the words of God.
    John 16:14 - He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine (words, teachings), and shall shew it unto you.

WHO glorified the Son = Father.

John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned from the Father, cometh unto me.
    John 6:44 - No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
    "Written" -> Isa 54:13 - Then all your sons will be taught by Yehowah, and great will be their prosperity.

Jer 31:34 - No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know Yehowah,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares Yehowah. For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more

Now lets use the verse you say I cut off and it's following whole truth.
    John 14:16, 17 - And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
    the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
    "neither sees Him" -> Jesus was clearly seen, even by those that didn't accept him, so on that subject, he is not talking future context in relation to himself..

2 Cor 6:16 -
    And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among
    them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.”
    1 Cor 6:19 - Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

These Cor references align perfectly with the Spirit of truth above 14:17 and Jesus is not referenced in these Cor verses.

John 15:26
    - But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
    (Clearly Jesus is not speaking of himself as being the Spirit of truth here).

1 Cor 6:19
    - Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
    John 16:7 - Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
    Again Jesus is not referring to the helper being himself, so we need to let these words do the talking.

---------
    "I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU COMFORTLESS(This is Jesus speaking) I WILL COME TO YOU!!!!°°

As I have already said, Independently of the Comforter (the one that would take all of Jesus's and show it to you), Jesus would come as well.
    John 14:23 - Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
    -----------------
    "Under inspiration,he shall be called immanuel meaning God with us,"

While here, he was never called Immanuel.
    So I would suggest it is more like a prophesy as in God with us, dwelling in the Temple, Jesus. John 14:10

Unquestionably in John 17:3, Jesus independently of himself, defines the Father as the only true God when he was here.
    He quotes the OT -> Hear, Israel: Yehowah our God is one Yehowah.
    Confirmed in John 1:18, now with the Father, exalted and glorified, his is now refenced as a Begotten God = he was not a begotten God when speaking in 17:3.
    There is the odd other verse in the NT showing him to be a God, but they are all after the cross, re the timing.
    --------------
    "THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO WAS CRUCIFIED FOR YOU
    Acts 20
    28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood"

As Jesus would say Angus lol -> Have YOU not read the scriptures, God cannot die wink.png
    God's blood is in the context of his Son's blood.
    Just like your son is deemed as your blood, of your blood.

Hence there are two contexts of the blood, the one I mentioned above which is what the verse is about and 2nd (not directly in the verse), Jesus's literal blood.
    ---------------
    "Over and out from me on the subject, your posts are way too long to make any coherent sense
    Straight to the point is the best way to make debating points, not baffle people with many words"

"straight to the point" -> Translates to, lets just cherry pick and produce only parts of the truth, that fit our set seeds and forget about the whole story.
    Simple, just state what is no making coherent sense, which is basically the Bible I'm quoting, and I'll elaborate.
    Not wanting to be rude, but you appear to have shown, that you have missed many points in my post OR, you are not comprehending some verses (baffle as you put it lol) and being able to put 2 & 2 together.

Sadly it would seem like most on here, it appears that you're not prepared to run the race, my way or the highway wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.