Matt 7:15 - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in...

1. 23,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Matt 7:15 - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Re your last para as I can't copy paste it and what it would seem your prophet says regarding the soul.
    If I read your link correctly, he is saying we have an immortal soul.
    And that in the after life, good or bad, the good will be closer to God and the bad further away from God, but they somehow can work their way, progress their way closer to God.

That to me from the overall of what I see in the Bible, has all the hallmarks of the following;

Gen 3:4 - Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die.

So the question is, is this spirit the spirit of truth or should we go on your quote, don't believe every spirit ????????????
    ----------------

Now as for Fruit, lets not loose sight of the fact, that a BIG part of the fruit and important part is also -> The word of God, the Good fruit = TRUTH of it.
    Lets get real, we're all trying to effectively get back or into the Garden, and that was lost through lies.

John 15:7, 8 - If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
    Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Col 1:5, 6 - because of the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, of which you heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel,
    which has come to you, as it has also in all the world, and is bringing forth fruit, as it is also among you since the day you heard and knew the grace of God in truth;

Rom 6:22 - But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life.

Prov 18:21 - Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.