I've spent a fair bit of time looking at their version of life...

1. 6,538 Posts.
    I've spent a fair bit of time looking at their version of life after death so if I may and kambiz can correct me if I'm too far off the mark.

At birth the spirit associates itself with the individual. At the death of the body the spirit continues on an eternal journey towards perfection, a journey it will never complete. The spirit is eternal, yet I have read that tyrants can be altogether extinguished. I have no idea how tyrannical one must be to be extinguished.

There must be some kind of time in the spiritual dominion because without time progress would be impossible.

This physical life offers us a modicum of free will, there is no free will in the next life, so we have to build the spiritual limbs for progress in this life.

All humans after death move beyond this poetic devise they use called the veil. The spirit moves beyond the veil of this life into the next, it is not necessarily movement, or travel to another destination. We all end up in the same place but some are ready to progress and others are not. Like minded will be attracted to like. The spirit moves on straight away, there is no waiting for some kind of resurrection.

There is no heaven or hell, this is a metaphor for being close to God or distanced from God in terms of the way one has lived and the attachment one has made to the truest ideal of God.

The differences, distinctions, abilities and spiritual development of each of us will become apparent at death, not in terms of location or place, rather in terms of the light in the spirit, the consciousness of the spirit.

There are more worlds of God beyond death, I have no idea what that means or entails.

There's a start and kam can now correct or add as he deems appropriate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.