Resurrection of Christ, page-550

1. 23,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Soul and Spirit.

God made/formed a body and gave it the breath of life, that package = man Became a living soul.
    It says absolutely nothing about man having a soul, independent of that package.
    If we were to say man did this or that with his soul, all that he does and draws upon, emotions etc, are coming from his storage bank, the brain, part of the living soul man.

It appears to me, it is in fact you making the soul a material reality -> "all human beings have an immortal soul and that this soul can go through an eternity of torment"

Hence the serpents lies were, surely you will not die, which IS what you're promoting.
    Not to mention, you're ignoring the 2nd death referenced in Revelations.

From what the Bible appears to show, the spirit has two contexts, spiritual and literal.
    Spiritual - the spirit of Kam, his ways etc.
    Lets us make man in our image - God is spirit, so are other heavenly creatures.
    This is not the subject of - in our likeness, that is additional.

"go through an eternity of torment"

Picture the scene, yours that is -> people out there distant from God, being tormented and cursing God for this, and you think God is just going to sit back and take this and listen to it and not to mention, God knowing that their suffering = ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    It is my understanding, they get the second death, done and dusted, over rover.

"Is this false teaching of a false prophet?"

I would give that a BIG YES!
    It's a message the Bible warns us about -> messages pleasing to the ears.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.