"You keep on saying that God is your teacher, the Comforter is...

1. 23,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "You keep on saying that God is your teacher, the Comforter is your teacher, etc etc.

Is God also the teacher of the Pope?-> NO, his is the father of lies.
    Is He the teacher of the Jehovahs Witnesses and the Mormons, and the Seventh Day Adventists and Christian Scientists etc etc?"

Kam, you are clearly showing that you are Ignoring repeated messages in my posts, as to what I say are the basic requirements necessary to be taught by God.
    I can clearly show you from the Bible, how and why they teach Another God and another Jesus.

"all say that they have the authority for the same reasons you give."

But the Bible evidence which counter their claims, show their claims to be false.
    Generally, on the whole they will not or cannot run the race, re coming back and staying on track, to counter the counters, which strongly suggests they cannot.
    Not to mention and I'm not sure if you are aware, once you have set seeds, despite clear verses being put before you, that counter your set seeds, although they technically see the verses, they do NOT.
    And, their set seeds do the interpretations of a verse or passages and this is a known truth.

"Will the real God please stand up because they all say that they have the authority for the same reasons you give."

2 Thes 2:10 - 12 - And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
    in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in unrighteousness.

"all say that they have the authority for the same reasons you give."

We could say exactly the same about you and your prophet, which the Bible makes ZERO reference of.
    Works base etc, is Not a sign, as good as it maybe or seem.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.