Hi Kam, glad that you watched it, and yes, one needs to watch it...

1. 5,378 Posts.
    Hi Kam, glad that you watched it, and yes, one needs to watch it many times to really come to grips of what he's saying, it is very deep, Christinity is a direct reflection of the OT Jewish people starting from the concept of the fall of Adam and Eve then to their salvation followed by Christ in the same tone and manner for all of humanity

My take is the same as he's outlining, deep down I held that concept, wasn't as clear on the outside, but he's cleared it up, brought my understanding more into the open so to speak

Regarding what he's outlining its always been held by the church, it's us members who have lost sight of it, becoming obscured so to speak, especially within and after the reformation

But today thanks to such scholars it's coming out again and a lot of people are waking up to it, that have seen a great number of educated protastants converting to the CC for this very reason

There is much more, as he outlined in the Eucharist having a direct connection and it's paramount to salvation

Not sure, maybe some might sound alien to you or your understanding, but once fully understood it makes a lot of sense and the truth can be seen, as in Christinity is a direct continuation of Judaism salvation history

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.