"The Tree of Good and Evil is this human world, a world of...

1. 3,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    "The Tree of Good and Evil is this human world, a world of relative states, sickness / health, death / life, rich / poor. To eat from the Tree of Good and Evil alone and not turn to the Tree of Life is surely death, spiritual death, because true life is to be found in the Tree of Life which is the Word of God. Jesus also said you will know them by their fruit, that is, those who eat from the Tree of Good and Evil, the human world alone will lead to spiritual death. Those who eat from the Tree of Life, the Word of God, will flourish."

Well that thought where does it come from?
    Because its not from the bible
    The tree of life that the bible talks about was in the garden of Eden and was a physical tree,and in heaven,again a physical tree.
    Also,to my knowledge,correct me if im incorrect,is a concept from the bible

"Humans have always been subject to death because the journey towards God requires physical death."

The bible speaks of Jesus the son of God who overcame death,the enemy of God.
    Elijah who never saw death,the 144000 who never saw death,once again,forgive me if im mistaken,but are you talking about the biblical God and the death spoken of in the bible?
    If not,then the above isnt really relevent

"Biblical Christianity does teach the immortal soul, not sure where you got that from? Heaven and hell are then states of the spirit, heaven is drawing near to God, hell is withdrawing from God."

Sure,wheres the proof from that book regarding this concept?
    Im all ears,ill here the verses to support this theology

"I guess kam got something right if he claims the spirit is immortal."

I gave the verses to support my thoughts that this isnt the case
    Wheres yours?

"And yes, I agree there is so much nonsense regarding enlightenment and be it new age or old interpretations of the Bible, they are mostly off the mark"

Its just eastern philosophy re pacaged in a modern guise
    Like a strawberry milkshake laced with arsnic,looks good til you taste it and it will kill you if you drink it

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.