EMH 9.72% 32.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Hi all, hope everyone's wellFor me, in the last 2 RNSs we had...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi all, hope everyone's well

For me, in the last 2 RNSs we had confirmation the company has cash for at least 12 the next months - Final investment decision comes after DFS) which is being Finalised... And the big one is we have local and regional government support - this is massive for EMH

The Grant only gets closer - aswell as the CMRA announcing the strategic mining projects.

The Grant I have keith saying twice they have received it

https://youtu.be/3Tl6Q4-5EOo?si=YW91Dtx6qAlOvPuU

https://youtu.be/QeLlbp1vzI8?si=CBcLhkYE9bJvGHP7

Czech Republic is coal+ region. It's EMH but it's 70% gov CEZ recieving a non dilutive cash grant to help support there phase away from coal into clean jobs - and building a major mine that will support the country and government building the economy. There's only 11 companies the monies going too.

And strategic Status - Cinovec is the largest lithium deposit in Europe - throw the 8bn gigafactory into the mix..

Strong buy hold while equal value to the Grant and half the banks price and no signs of red lights coming before all the greens over May June and then beyond.

Sikela also revealed in November that Czechia is in discussion with five other potential EV plant investors “from other continents”. Fiala said, “the gigafactory project is a strategic government priority, and it is in our interest to have the entire chain from lithium mining through the gigafactory, i.e. battery production, to the final products in Czechia.”

Jan Losenický, Mayor of Kadaň, added: "We welcome the plan of ČEZ and Geomet to build a lithium plant in Prunéřov. People from our town who currently work in coal-fired power plants or mines, but which will be gradually downsized and closed, could find employment in the processing plant. The investor has promised to invest in the training and retraining of current employees so that they can be employed in the new sophisticated plant. We are glad that ČEZ will not leave the region with the end of coal but will remain one of the largest investors and employers in the region, also thanks to the lithium park project.

The European investment bank is smarter and more successful the bashers who waste there time - there better of just buying and pointing t out the dots - I'm investing in Cinovec when it worth 49 mil with a low risk path to producing 100s of million a year profit in 2026 from 30,000 tpa and hearing more about the increase to 60,000. Accumulate hold sit back IMHO while others speculate

Other options for strategic lithium mining projects could be Savannah resource - 1/7 our resource size, a larger mcap and have faced pro. testers previously - the Serbian rip tinto deposit also have protests currently - local support delayed the DFS - nows the paths clear and Cinovec is Largest and globally significant Tin deposit also

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
-0.035(9.72%)
Mkt cap ! $67.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 38.5¢ 32.5¢ $7.415K 21.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101150 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 37000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.0¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 5.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 39.0¢ 30
Last updated 11.13am 11/06/2024 ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.