Many months ago I expressed the opinion that the war would drag...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Many months ago I expressed the opinion that the war would drag on for many months. Others thought it would be short and quick with backers for both sides. Now it drags on with destruction, loss of life and huge costs for all of Europe and the rest of the world. The war profiteers are doing well in the weapons business, the poor suffer and beautiful cities are destroyed. Even in the news this war is no longer headline news.
    The future holds more of the same thing, the war goes on and Europe continues on its downward trend into social disorder and immense loss of social living standards. I would not be surprised to see all of Europe become engaged in war, loss of life, degeneration and human chaos.

Australia needs to look to our near north and develop our defences to protect ourselves and country against potential threats without engaging in European conflicts. We no longer live in the 19th or 20th century with allegiance to defend Western Europe.
    our defence spending in the next couple of budgets needs to increase to match the USA at a higher percentage of GDP. We need to develop manufacturing and processing of raw materials to defend ourselves should we be drawn into conflict emanating from the South China Seas.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.