What we need is an existential threat not of this earth. An...

1. 4,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    What we need is an existential threat not of this earth. An asteroid, aliens, whatever, something that will unite every leader.

If you are a hater of the East, could you work with the East to save humanity...

If you are a hater of the West, could you work with the West to save humanity...

I am fairly certain the both Russia and the US will work with each other. Once the leaders show the inclination to forgive each other for a greater good, then like sheep so will we, or at leas the majority will.

Then there are people like me, who operated on a human level all the time who will say this is how it should have been from the beginning. Working together for the greater good.

Anyone, who thinks this war is personal between Ukraine and Russia have no hope and will never contribute anything to society.

Anyone, who believes Russia is evil have no hope and will never contribute anything to society.

Anyone who thinks that there is no globalist agenda at play directing everything that happens in this world, climate hysteria, covid, war, and famine have no hope and will never contribute anything to society.

Even here in Australia, anyone who believes policies of the current Government are not influenced by globalists have no hope and will never contribute anything to society.

The goal of this war is to destroy Russia. The globalists can not have a one world government with a utopic Russia that is the envy of the rest of the world.

Question. How can you have a one world government, where one state who chooses not to be involved like Russia is seen as a utopia to the rest of world?

Answer. You cannot. That is why it must be destroyed and/or controlled, just like Germany is now after its strong utopic agendas prior to WW2.

If you believe like many such as Bill Gates and many western leaders that the sacrifices we make now will be rewarded by the saving of future humanity are also ignorant pigs.

The goal of those in charge in nothing more than a dystopic future, where the citizens have no freedoms, no control and no justice.

Am I the worst kind of poster here like @tangs thinks... personally I do not think so, but then again if @tangs says so it must be true.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.