My post was in a direct response to what you have posted bellow....

1. 5,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    My post was in a direct response to what you have posted bellow. Arakhamia, in an interview with the Ukranian journalist (Interview with David Arakhamia, head of the Ukrainian delegation at the peace talks - YouTube) completely contradicts the message in your post, regarding the chronological order of events. Let's sort that one out first, before we move on onto security guarantees. In the interview he was not categoric that Ukraine would not sign an agreement. He was talking about the need for serious security agreements, change of the Constitution and distrust. The negotiations were still open at that point in time.

Max5

Accordingly, David Arakhamia did not say that Ukraine was ready to sign a document promising peace in exchange for neutrality. Arakhamia’s interview reveals that Ukraine was not going to sign the document even before receiving Boris Johnson’s advice, therefore, it is manipulative to claim that the Russia-Ukraine agreement failed because of Boris Johnson or that Ukraine made the decision because of his position.

Me

When asked why Ukraine did not agree, he replied that for this, firstly, it was necessary to change the Constitution, and secondly, there is no trust in the Russians that they will fulfill it. He also said that Boris Johnson came to Kyiv then and said that he did not want to sign anything with the Russians and "let's just fight."

It should be noted that the media has repeatedly reported that the Ukrainian authorities refused to sign the agreement in the spring of 2022
    after negotiations with Johnson. And now, as we can see, Arakhamia has actually confirmed this.

https://strana.today/news/451310-vojna-mohla-zavershitsja-vesnoj-2022-hoda-david-arakhamija.html

After is the key word. Why would Boris even mention to them not to sign anything if Ukraine had already decided not to and would report that decision back to the masters way before Arakhamia's admission?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.