Russia Ukraine war, page-3561

1. 41,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    "Sorry you've mixed so many issues up and the sentence starting with Zelenskyy is just confused.
    I respect pluralism, so naturally don't expect everyone to move in lock step with the US."
    -----------------------
    You didn't hear Bush junior SOTU "you are either with us or against us"?
    ISRAEL is expected/obliged/forced to support America at these very KEY issues. The 2 are joined at the hip. Get real

War crimes? Wikileaks courtesy of Julian Assange, God help this man, showed you what US military were doing in Iraq or you prefer the Obama sterilised version namely "fog of war"? How about our own national hero with what is being accused in the law courts, I am sympathetic to the conditions, it is war. I'll leave it to others to prove evil intent or self defense. Likewise US "war crimes".....

"This is a spontaneous revulsion against war crimes being committed in Ukraine
    If you cannot see that something is wrong with your perceptions."
    ------------------------
    Nothing spontaneous, if only the Europeans and their big bro US would have met Putin some way on his red lines. If you want to discuss what is right or wrong then nuclear weapon should be used to nuke the enemy. 1st mover advantage is always right?

"I would say China's support of Russia is conditional. "
    -------------------
    The conditional aspects unfortunately falls onto Biden's decision knowing full well whether to set a precedent of appeasing Russia or look through this conflict to that bigger prize. I suspect the latter and making the EU take on Russia while he consolidate his resources, options and look tough for the next major decision. Unless you are an idiot which I think you are not, 2 superpowers cannot fight DIRECTLY hence all wars where both of these type of powers come head on uses a proxy. Korean war is probably some sort of exception to the rule. There is Vietnam which you can study the history but that goes back to the French being an avid historian, Syria, etc.

Don't you see that the checklist of conditions between Russia and China within their thorny issue are almost identical hence Biden is the glue that binds them together, not a very smart leader. Look to Trump for the next election even though I am not a fan of him either. And I won't even mention the pull out of Kabul!

On the side note, the news that I have seen here is not mentioning columns of Russian armour vehicles Molotov cocktailed anymore instead the 60km of bee line vehicles making its way to the capital. Surely Zelensky cheap option of these cocktails are effective? I can see the cynical humor of using a Russian fire bomb and street demo brawl. Shaking head not sure whether to laugh or cry!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.