I do not get what your saying. Your article is pro Russian,...

1. 4,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    I do not get what your saying.

Your article is pro Russian, anti-Trenin. I have read it before, but thanks for posting, maybe your subconscious is pro Russian.

I am not having a lend, I believe what I post and I believe the West since WW2 have always wanted to control Russia. Quite simply NATO and Ukraine are proxies to the Wests war on Russia. Yet the people of Russia are emboldened by adversity not broken. Even you must appreciate that strength of character.

Here we are in the West, frothing at the mouth over Palestine and crime, cost of living, LGBTQ, disinformation and misinformation, climate policies etc...

The Russians on the other hand have over the past 2.5 years united with that higher perspective of war and survival.

You know when someone in your family dies. Everything else seems so superficial. This is how the Russians are thinking now. And it is entrenched in their psyche, family values is number one for them.

Your belittled ideology is no match for my Orthodox Christian beliefs and values.

Now back you go screaming at those superficial problems that consume your fragile mind.
    Last edited by Leapzig: 14/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.