WBT 4.17% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

Short data on WBT, page-2328

1. 3,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724
    I think your view is valid @groins, other than the ASIC report states the figures are for "Reported Short Positions". This is not exactly defined as far as I can see but you may be right. What I think it should mean is the number of shares that have been sold short and have not yet been repurchased and returned to the lender.

As you indicate, there can be shares that have been borrowed and not yet sold short. There can also be shares repurchased and not yet returned to the lender. We can find an extra level of complexity above that if we also consider that there can be shares sold short but not reported, there can be shares reported as sold short but not actually sold. There can also be shares repurchased and returned to the lender but not deducted from the reported short position.

My point is that the reported figures are so ill defined and non policed they are very unreliable. The reported figures can be so manipulated as to support anything the shorters and manipulators want us to believe. Only those on the inside can know the truth. It is only the substantial shareholder notices that provide us with the identity of some of those involved.

Nevertheless, we can win with patience by holding on to our shareholding in Weebit - a company with a great product, a great board and management and a road map to a great future.

I still say WBT4TBW

AIMO   GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
-0.100(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $433.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.36 $2.37 $2.29 $1.753M 756.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11999 $2.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.32 5854 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.31
  Change
-0.100 ( 3.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.34 $2.37 $2.29 115559
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.