Nice six Nice ! We mostly do travel for family events over the...

1. 17,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Nice six Nice !

We mostly do travel for family events over the years been married now .

Is a bit harder save up for our our travel im finding now .

We did get last years do our own stuff which was fantastic to do .

The lounge lizard is always making dreams about different places she would love go to etc .

Thanks for your help- through the week also its still work in progress i have a habit of getting into things then they die off a bit then pick it up again as i manage my mind and work load to fit in with how i can balance it all being a mere male of the species this can be hard sometimes .

Keep those stocks coming if you can i will get through them at some stage make some list of what i believe will be useful then how cross check them has also helped with Kangagirl this week for being able find multiple listed stocks

And easy way .Of doing it just on a share platform .Post #:72416819

Just on investing .com . For those catching up on the weekend conversation through the week we are blessed with that bit of information very quickly now in a way search stuff and what all the numbers mean either technical or funnymeantal stuff as they may effect the chart that cross over for both .

Even if ya just get one it can save time or you get one with a quandary like peeejays stock .

Where im thinking here with this stock is like goldens stock when they complete leave an exchange no longer list they may retain the isin number and make it something to be aware of . In this the yeast of it maybe not mean much at all once we have our watchlist of stocks

Minoil provide some history of exchanges as collects old certificates of shares be worth of knowledge just there as used to post up old collectables .

So if i had the ability to buy you all a drink this week and a tip for the grumble bums in the garage .

It would be beer in a wine glass that's chilled about ten ounce glass possibly works for others forget the glass name .

If you get both the glass and the beer at the right temperature when your pour it you will get small slivers of ice form in the beer .Not enough to disrupt the beer to much .

The head of the beer may even become bit hard rather than soft where the freezing is taking place as the ice rises when you pour .

Kind of like the bends if diving what happens to the blood ?

Fish and chips tonight .

Great Northern full strength tonight in the batter and the Lounge Lizard bought a three pack of tallies as well .

Rather than a stubby .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.