Hard to find a good copper share @kingpins , theres not many...

1. 21,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    Hard to find a good copper share @kingpins , theres not many around that i can find, i use to swear by OZL but some commie let BHP gobble it up and centralize most of the copper, BHP wanting to gobble up Anglo only centralizes more globally so i hope it fails but it probably won't given time and negotiations but if Trump wins those involved might think again i'm not really sure. I still haven't found anything to replace OZL's place but i have CNB on my watchlist that i trade and dabble in and also have A1M on my watchlist, i did see HAV move the other day but haven't done any recent research on that one yet.

None of them i mention am i saying are a good buy and i'm a butcher not a financial advisor or qualified edumacated uni degree type but i did get over 90% at butcher school and 100% for stats on my statistics GCSE so thats all i've got LOL. You'll have to make your own mind up on them or ask someone thats qualified to advise because i'm certainly not.

I continue to look for a good copper share and speccy explorer types and it's why i bought ENR ages ago, i wasn't expecting Nb next door, they are in that region looking for ICOG to begin with before the WA1 Nb discovery, the copper drills is why i had RCR on the watchlist and the bullseye target which could be Nb or possible IOCG news is what made me pull the trigger and buy a few last week. All those shares i mention are risky and could find absolutely nothing worth mining except for A1M which does actually mine some copper and sell some and it also explores for more as it's life of mining isn't overly long so needs to find more Ore.

Anyway, if you find anything you think worth looking at don't be shy and let me know as theres too many shares for me to look through all of them.

Last edited by Fishinnick: 02/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.