An American Nobody Stares Into MordorBy Doug “Uncola” Lynn...

1. 22,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125

An American Nobody Stares Into Mordor

By Doug “Uncola” Lynn viaTheBurningPlatform.com

All throughout history stories have been told by those whose insights and experiences had inspired said stories. The bestselling book in the world, the Bible, for example, is full of stories and parables that have influenced generations. Accordingly, bloggers like me and others will often reference such narratives to utilize widely-known and commonly understood history, facts, and details to make our points. Furthermore, these universal associations can be used as launching pads, so to speak, to expand upon other ideas and perspectives.

In my early teens, I devoured the writings of J.R.R. Tolkien and his “Lords of the Rings” series beginning with “The Hobbit” and followed by “The Fellowship of the Ring”, “The Two Towers”, and “The Return of the King”, respectively. I also read “The Silmarillion” which was a precursor to the other books and originating thousands of years before the fictional events of “The Hobbit”.

Over two decades ago, the “Fellowship of the Ring” movies were released in theaters. The original three films (“The Fellowship of the Ring”, “The Two Towers”, and “The Return of the King”) were directed by Peter Jackson and are widely considered as cinematic masterpieces today.

The Tolkien tales are epic accounts of good versus evil – about rings of power and one ring to rule them all. The battles raged across the ages throughout the realms of men, dwarves, and elves… and… in the wicked lands of Mordor where the evil Eye of Sauron birthed its dark vision.

Having read the books over forty-five years ago, the chronology and visuals from the films are easier to recall; and, anyone familiar with the novels, or movies, will understand the parallels to our times.

Mordor rises. Like black smoke over the horizon.

In Tolkien’s “Two Towers”, as multiple battles were in progress, two hobbits named Merry and Pippin discussed retreating back to their peaceful homeland called the Shire. It was the land of their ancestors where their family and friends still remained. One of the Hobbits said going back was a nice thought but, in reality, Morder was coming for the Shire too. In other words, victory was the only way forward. This was because there could be no compromise with the evil Eye of Sauron and its black army of Orcs.

And, yes, the Eye of Sauron came for my community; in the land of my ancestors.

Anyone who has read my articles since the beginning of Covid in early 2020 knows I made an uncompromising public stand in my community during the plandemic. In truth, my involvement began decades before as a young Reagan conservative launching editorials, like missiles, onto my liberal college newspaper. Then came Bush the Elder’s shining points of light and his New World Order vision, Slick Willie’s staining of a young intern, hanging chads, Bush the Younger, 911, The Patriot Act, Weapons of Mass Destruction, the TARP bailouts, O’Barry, and the Trumpster.

Needless to say, I’ve become much more shall we say… cynicaljadedskeptical… through the years.

By the time of O’Barry’s redline in Syria, I was hunkered down in my bunker and waiting patiently to emerge in the MadMaxApocalypse.

But then Trump. Then Covid.

Strange days.

During Covid, Sauron’s army of orc-like Karens had invaded my community and there was no more waiting things out.

In an article I wrote in the months leading up to the inevitable Forced Vaccination of America, I phrased it thusly:

… in the age of the Technocracy, the sh*t is really about to hit the fan; an unbelievable volume of it, in fact. And, like a fuse being lit, it’s already burning toward the inevitable outcome: one way, or another.

Is it strange to have preferred a Mad-Max-type fourth turning as opposed to one with Karens, masked kids, snitches, superstitions, and scapegoats?

Perhaps.

But in a Mad-Max scenario, it might have been possible to wait out the storm and emerge in the aftermath to find what could be salvaged. At least, that is how it played out in my mind. However, as we are now discovering, laying low is not an option under Covidism. In the age of vaccine passports, digital identification, and a cashless economy, there will be no hiding. You are either in the system, or out.

In my own community, I’ve made my stand publically. I did it earlier as opposed to being too late; and, in so doing, I’ve made myself a target for those embracing collectivism, The Great Reset®, and Covid deceptions. People are either with me or against me and my choices were made for me, and by me. In other words, my decisions were forced involuntarily at first, but, now, are voluntary.

During Covid, one of the printed publications in my region was owned by a small conglomerate of regional newspapers. All throughout the planneddemic, I was able to submit editorials online via the organization’s local portal. The editorial board, of course, vehemently opposed my efforts to dispel the Covid delusion so I had to provide them with documentation. In submitting those references and citations, I was able to e-mail the main contact on the editorial board directly, and CC the other members. In a December 2021 article titled “You Can’t Stop a Tidal Wave So You Might As Well Try”, I described one of the exchanges and how the board’s effort to censor my article was defeated.

Over the last two years, however, the network of publications created a separate company to consolidate content, filter submissions, and uniformly organize “the news” across all of their outlets. The restructuring was not made public but when I submitted an article several months ago, I noticed the online portal had changed and the confirmation e-mail came from a different address showing the new company’s name.

When I researched the (new) company’s website, it said one of their partners was Google and their “about” page contained a DEI statement that would make Klaus Schwab blush with pride.

Morder had invaded. Again.

“It’s only a matter of time”, I whispered to myself.

And, sure enough, after I commented on a local college professor’s editorial two months ago, the comment threads were removed from all of the online articles. Were they removed because of the inconvenient facts I posted? I don’t know and I’m sure I wouldn’t get a straight answer if I asked.

Then, last week, I submitted an article about the International Health Regulation (IHR) amendments to the proposed (May 2024) WHO pandemic treaty that could override national sovereignty during the next weaponized “pandemic”. But when I hit the “submit” button, the website malfunctioned and my article could not be filed.

Website issues or maintenance? Maybe.

But, rather than waste my time, I chose to e-mail my article directly to the (previously mentioned above) local editorial board contact. The article was posted, but only on the publication’s website and not in the printed circulation. I was disappointed because I believe the printed edition would have been read by more people.

To add insult to injury, my online post contained a spectrum of visuals that allowed readers to rate my article as “loved”, “funny”, “scary”, or “angry”; and, so far, the majority of readers (in the particular urban enclave where the publication is located) have rated my WHO article as “funny”. Yes, the majority of those people who have rated my online article found it funny that the attorney generals of 22 U.S. states had warned the Biden regime against signing the WHO pandemic treaty agreements.

Sometimes, it seems the war has been lost. People are too brainwashed. And there are definitely days when I am l burnt out by all the bullsh*t.

At the same time, though, I am constantly inspired by those who have stood against Mordor’s encroaching darkness. The aforementioned 22 attorney generals, red state governors and politicians, internet writers, truth-tellers, and all of those who courageously denounced the Covid deception – even against great odds and while suffering financially, in their careers, and otherwise.

In J.R.R. Tolkien’s Lords of the Rings, a rag-tag group of fellows never yielded to the loathsome darkness; especially when they feared for their very lives.

The main heroes of the “Fellowship of the Ring” were two small Hobbits: The main protagonist was named Frodo and his best friend was called Samwise. Supposedly, the inspiration for Samwise came from the English soldiers, privates and batmen that Tolkien knew while serving as an officer during the First World War.

In Tolkien’s middle novel, the “Two Towers”, Mordor had begun its multi-fronted assault against the free communities of Middle Earth; and Samwise explained to Frodo why the fight was worth the cost:

It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo, the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were…, and sometimes you didn’t want to know the end…, because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened?

But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you, that meant something, even if you were too small to understand why.

But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back. Only they didn’t, because they were holding on to something…That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.

This post is merely a reminder of what most of you already know. We are traversing a very dangerous time in history. There is no turning back.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.