PAA 5.88% 18.0¢ pharmaust limited

Kia Ora NZTLet me have a crack and the beginning of the alphabet...

1. 1,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2080
    Kia Ora NZT

Let me have a crack and the beginning of the alphabet for you. All in my opinion obviously as I am not sitting in board meetings

A. I don't think it so much matters what got MT off side as the rules of the game are changing. What is evolving is a rejuvenated PAA and with that comes fresh thinking and opportunities for reconsideration of all and any decisions by all parties.

B. The new BoD are establishing, but not fully established. If it were me, I would prioritise a number of immediate actions over setting the strategy because strategy is something that needs thought and the established BoD to all contribute. Our operational objectives remain quite clear anyway > head to Ph2/3 commencement in AU ASAP. So as a board they will concurrently be (likely in this order):
    • Consolidating to the new structure of the board and looking to close any critical gaps (I would expect the Chair position being paramount)
    • Updating and/or getting the governance updated or in place that will enable the BoD to function appropriately
    • Updating and re-establishing confidence in the market
    • Become further aquatinted with the forward periods and do deep dive gap analysis and risk assessments
    • then, reviewing the organisation and commercial arrangements to ensure PharmAust is appropriately set for success in the next periods - play musical chairs if necessary
    • Re-evaluating the tactics of closing the funding gap
    • Setting out the forward strategy

C. I suspect there is a 50/50 on this happening in the days ahead, maybe next week. Maybe but i am not so sure. Just so much happening and most of it would be associated with formal announcements. Particularly as ODD and OLE updates could be any day - noting the actual work has not stopped by the operational side of PharmAust.

D. I told my wife last week that the numbers would be 17, 20, 21, 31, 41, 44 and with supps of 18 and 37..... She called BS and picked some other random stuff. So I am done with predictions. No one listens anyway.

adreamer hoping we see an announcement before open.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $71.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $171.0K 947.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 167677 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 242051 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ 615808
Last updated 15.48pm 29/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.