PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

Thanks. My answer was in relation to Peeteepoo who mentioned US...

1. 1,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2444
    Thanks. My answer was in relation to Peeteepoo who mentioned US investment banks with Biotech experience.

Amylyx having a market cap of $2.4b USD on P2 is understandable as many US biotechs are valued well up near that figure.

The concern i would have is us approaching and trying to a deal as we need the cash, valued at $100m, with initial data that supersedes Amylyx.

Any equity fund or BP would be licking its lips knowing they could lob a US$250m offer and likely get it through. Great for those early with large holdings, not so good for recent holders.

$2.4b as a peer review is also a pretty average way of valuing it. Id like to see them engage an analysts to understand the potential peak sales revenue if they are walking into any serious meetings around deals or sales. They need to look at cost per treatment, incidence, geography, cost to scale against current option if first mover etc.

Seems pretty early to be promoting selling the thing unless we want another Viralytix situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.