Ok final reply "Kids shouldn't be vaping full stop, via legal or...

1. 22,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    Ok final reply

"Kids shouldn't be vaping full stop, via legal or illegal supplies.
    You just contradicted yourself again, not two posts before you said only people who currently smoke should vape!
    How does that apply to all kids now who have never smoked but are vaping?"

Thanks for once again proving how blinded you are by your fanatical opinion, so blinded you can't even read my posts, let alone any science or other evidence. I said kids are getting their vapes from the black market, I didn't say they should be vaping. What's so incredibly dumb about people like you is you fail to understand the reason the black market exists is because of the bans of vapes, if it was a regulated, legal product sold by licensed shops to people with age identification only, there would be no or very minimal black market to begin with. Banning all vapes is just super charging the black market .. and no, the vapes that are going to be available under the prescription model are not what people want to use so they will choose the black market
    "So tobacco shops are getting firebombed by bikie gangs, what's that got to do with banning vapes?
    Cigarettes are legal!"

Who do you reckon sells black market cigs?? Why have black market cigarettes become such a lucrative product? Jeez, I wonder what's happening with the vape market now ....

respond or don't, you're too dumb to bother with

"The logic of your argument doesn’t stack up."

The evidence is plain to see
    Last edited by Hingdog: 19/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.