The way of life, page-83

1. 81,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''Well my point was to say, Australia was safe and cohesive decades ago. It is much less so now.''

not only is it less so now ------- it also was when I was talking about the LGH

people just didn't believe it then

they also didn't believe me when I said we were going to have a rental and homelessness and housing affordability crisis either

I was constantly told that Oz was the best country in the world, there was no problem and leave if I didn't like it

voila ---------- we now are guts up in crisis

why? ---------- because the very same people who couldn't or refused to see the problem - even when it was written in black and white

are now saying - let's protect our way of life ---- without even knowing what that is and are saying -

whadda you mean - and give a glazed look when you ask -------- 'where do we want Australia to go?'

same people --------- visionless, no concept of insight, unquestioning

we are again - heading for yet more and bigger disasters -------- because we've merely run on luck

and luck - always - ALWAYS runs out eventually -------- it's a 'when', not an 'if'

thank you for your thoughts so far though - you are one of the few who is prepared to engage

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.