"Be the man and do your Biblical duty, and counter my valid...

1. 913 Posts.
    "Be the man and do your Biblical duty, and counter my valid points with the Bible, which you say are not valid.
    I well and truly proved your delusions with the Bible, with you mixing up the verses, re "not worthy to where Jesus's sandals".
    Your delusions clearly confused Yehowah with Jesus (Lord), NO question about it, but you have ignored this clear and obvious Bible truth. "

Luke3:4
    The voice of one crying in the wilderness,
    ‘Prepare the way of the Lord;
    make His paths straight.’

Isa40:3
    Literal Standard Version
    A voice is crying in a wilderness: “Prepare the way of YHWH, | Make straight in a desert a highway for our God.

Wotsup,
    Once again, I have to do my "Biblical duty" and show you from the Bible.
    In Luke 3:4, John the Baptist is preparing the way for the Lord.
    In Isa 40:4, John the Baptist is preparing the way for YHWH.
    When you read all the Gospels the only one that John the Baptist prepared the way for is Jesus.
    John the Baptist was preparing the way for the Lord and God who is Jesus.
    This is confirmed by the blessed Apostle Thomas when he said, "My Lord and my God."

"So your trying to suggest, that the original language that show that each letter has meanings, and their number values and their meanings, God's intentions are not God inspired are you?"

Wotsup,
    While it is interesting, it is not inspired.
    You cannot establish form the Bible what each letter and number values are. It is just a tradition of man.
    Your attempt below has failed, because you are unable to show from scripture that the Father was ever the door.

"And God was/is The Word = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = God and Father Yehowah."

Wotsup,
    What we do know from the Bible is that Jesus is the door and therefore, Jesus was/is The Word

John 10:7
    Therefore Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.