Mal 3:1 - Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare...

1. 22,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Mal 3:1 - Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me:and the Lord (the Jesus to be, born from Mary), whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to the temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith Yehowah of hosts.

CLEARLY HERE TONIO, APART FROM JOHN, YOU HAVE YEHOWAH INDEPENDENTLY REFERENCE FROM THE Lord, JESUS.
    Time to turn the lights on.

The messages re John the Baptist, is very clear that he was teaching about Yehowah and they would have included the messages of John's first 13 verses, who and what was and what his word represents and brings.
    You naturally first need to know Yehowah the Father, to know whom the Son comes from.
    It also covers the way and what and how John was Baptizing and how that would change when Jesus arrived, as he would Baptize with the Holy Spirit.
    But along with John's messages re Yehowah, he also made reference to the one coming, as per referenced in Mal 3:1 and not long after meeting John, he goes to the Temple, as per Mal 3:1.

A voice is crying in a wilderness: “Prepare the way of Yehowah, | Make straight in a desert a highway for our God.

Jesus quotes this "our God" from the OT -> Hear, Israel: Yehowah our God is ONE Yehowah.
    And -> This now is the eternal life, that they should know You (Father) the Only True God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ. John 17:3

Jesus here
    unquestionably, independently of himself, defines the Father as the ONLY True God, when he was here.
    Paul unquestionably supports Jesus;
    1 Cor 8:6 - yet for us there is one God, the Father (John 17:3), of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
    1 Tim 2:5 - For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus

"John the Baptist was preparing the way for the Lord and God who is Jesus."

Father of lies again, the Lord referenced in Luke is Yehowah and Jesus in no way was a God when here, as he clearly defines in John 17:3 etc and supported by Paul

Jesus after the cross, exalted and glorified, is now a Begotten God, begotten means that you were not, before being begotten. John 1:18.
    This fits in with Perfection, of Jesus's words in John 17:3 and Paul's.

------------
    "Once again, I have to do my "Biblical duty" and show you from the Bible.
    In Luke 3:4, John the Baptist is preparing the way for the Lord.
    In Isa 40:4, John the Baptist is preparing the way for YHWH."

THAT TONIO, IS EXTREAMLY MISLEADING AND DECEPTIVE CONDUCT, IN NOT POSTING THE WHOLE TRUTH OF THE LUKE REFERENCE AS PER THE FOLLWOING.

Luke 3:4 - As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of Yehowah, make his paths straight.
    Esaias - 40:3 - The voice of one crying in the wilderness: “Prepare the way of Yehowah; Make straight in the desert A highway for our God.

You know, that name Yehowah that he told Moses is for ALL generations, to which you abandon.

Yehowah is NOT Yehowshuwa (Jesus).

So, you have gone along with the tradition of your forefathers, Blaspheming the name of Yehowah, by replacing it with a mere title Lord, which you with your delusions, have AGAIN mixed up the Father with the Son.

SO YOU TONIO, FAILED BIG TIME, AND DID NOT PERFORM YOUR BIBLICAL DUTY, YOU SIMPLY PRODUCED LIES, WHICH COME FROM THE FATHER THE DEVIL.
    --------------
    "While it is interesting, it is not inspired."

It's there by God's design and likewise inspiration for men, for God to achieve his will and Seal on his word and the small snippet that I gave you on the Lamb, flowed with perfection, AND well and truly supported by the Bible.

As I said, I only gave you a small snippet of one Key word.
    With quite a number of Key words, a similar theme keeps repeating, and there is no way that this is a chance matter.

"
    You cannot establish form the Bible what each letter and number values are. It is just a tradition of man."

The language and letter meanings, would not just be by chance.
    Back then, each letter had a number assigned to it, as they used letters for counting.
    What they represent Biblically, can be and is, confirmed From the Bible, one example of that, I gave on the Lamb, and perfection flowed from their meanings.

DESPITE YOU CLAIMING IT'S NOT IN THE BIBLE, I SEE THAT YOU RUN AWAY FROM THE POINT I MADE, THAT NEITHER IS THE NAME PETER SAID TO MEAN A ROCK, IN THE BIBLE.
    And yet you are happy to follow this line = do as I say but NOT what I do what.png
    ------------------
    "Your attempt below has failed, because you are unable to show from scripture that the Father was ever the door."

"And God was/is The Word = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = God and Father Yehowah."

Did you even think before writing such?????????
    God is Word = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = These three are ONE Yehowah.

Now keep in mind, Jesus like the 1st Adam was the image of God, likewise we are or to be, and guess what, as Jesus said that he was also a Temple (image of), likewise for us.
    So there you have it, Word Tonio, Jesus is a Word of God, Titled with "The" Word of God a name that you lot don't know, as you don't know what it means and represents.

So you Tonio, like God and Jesus, have your own door, in fact, you have two and which one your posts are coming out of, is Very questionable tongue.png

Well looky here, part of God is a Door, you know Jesus's words = In MY Fathers House,.....do you know of a house that doesn't have a Door rolleyes.png
    Did you ever hear about the story in Eden, where the Door was slammed shut, so to speak ?

Did you ever read in the NT as to how this Door got reopened when the mission of Jesus was completed, the 2nd Adam MAN whose first time existence only happened at his birth, now officially became the Door?

Matt 27:50,51 -And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.
    Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split,

Hence, officially now the Door to the Father opened.
    -------------
    Jesus is NOT The Word, he is a Word of The Word, hence he is named - The Word OF God.
    You are not what you're of silly.

Jesus received a name by inheritance from The Word to The Word of God.
    The Word = Father and The Word of God = Son.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.