"Re your delusions of 1 John 5:20 = the one referred to as "the...

1. 913 Posts.
    "Re your delusions of 1 John 5:20 = the one referred to as "the true God and eternal life" is the God and Father, you deluded one, YOU are TOTALLY ignoring the lead in verses, that are speaking about the God and Father, Yehowah."

Wotsup,
    Once again you are calling God a liar. Actually, the lead up verses has the Father testifying about his Son. He is not testifying about himself.

1 John5:9-12
    9If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater. For this is the testimony of God that He has testified concerning His Son. 10The one believing in the Son of God has the testimony in himself; the one not believing God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has testified concerning His Son.
    11And this is the testimony: that God has given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12The one having the Son has life; the one not having the Son of God does not have life.

Wotsup,
    Our eternal life is only found in Jesus. Eternal life is in the true God.
    Jesus is true God and eternal life.

1John5:20
    Now we know that the Son of God is come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

"Jesus ONLY became a begotten God after the cross, exalted and glorified John 1:18, which aligns PERFECTLY with Jesus's very clear words in John 17:3."

Wotsup,
    Once again it shows that you have never read the Bible. Jesus was always God. There has never or will ever be a God created.

Isa43:10
    Literal Standard Version
    You [are] My witnesses, a declaration of YHWH, | And My servant whom I have chosen, | So that you know and give credence to Me, | And understand that I [am] He, | Before Me there was no God formed, | And after Me there is none.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.