The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-1369

1. 23,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Again, you are very desperate in your feeding and elevating your ego, in no uncertain terms did I ever thank you in the last 8 years for any reason whatsoever, again your desperation is showing

"You got to many gears going around your head," Don't LOOK TOOOOO hard into the mirror, it will break lol.

So it doesn't look like your lying, track back on the threads as there is a "thankyou" FROM YOU and that was for posting the definition from Strongs on the word "I", which is when sadly and pathetically (no relationship), came in with the distorted meanings of "I am" as in Jesus really saying, Yes I am Jesus or the one your referring to = no more and no less, for those that aren't deluded.
    ------------
    YOU are twisting the Greek order of words in 1:14, to give another meaning.

1:14 And the Word Man = existing already, just like Luke shows, the word in a sense there become flesh, as the word of Yehowah came down, resulting or conclusion being, the 2nd Adam was made. Isa 55:8-11 example.
    A bit like, let there be light.
    Now because the word and power came down, heavenly, the 2nd Adam is referred to as heavenly, because he was not made of dust, but by the heavenly.
    became = He arrives on the scene after his final raising and prepping by the Father and is THEN sent into the world, AFTER his Baptism.
    John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
    They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.

Hence, as Jesus was taught the word of God and sent, likewise Jesus taught them and sent them = Simples.

Became or become on the scene to - and dwelt.............

Become what = and dwell, the very subject that follows become (dwelt) is what become = Simples.

Jesus is referenced as Word Man here, "The" Word Man as he is God's representative for the word, to which he carried into the world.
    So, he is deemed as a Word of God and titled "The"
    Become born again via truth and become a Word of God, other wise you are deemed as a Word of the naughty one, the other Father.
    Note also, we are to be born again of the word of the Almighty God and Father and not born of Jesus, but through him.
    Through - on account of, by reason of, for the sake of him.

Houston, born again of God you say, but some say Jesus is God, but we are not born again of Jesus, Houston, I'm outta here tongue.png, this mystery of yours is TOOOOOOOOOO much for me LOL.

Now LOOK at the two fold message of Jesus's and keep in mind, all that the Father has, are Jesus's also.

Matt 24:35 - Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. (Are you going to become one of his words?)

John 10:28,29 - And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
    My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

And where do us Word go or want to go -> Rev 3:5 - He who overcomes (holds fast to Truth) shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

Fancy that eh, Words going into a Book, who would have thought? wink.png
    God and Jesus are writing their Book, lets hope it has many words, it would make quite a Big story.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.