The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-157

1. 23,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "(John 17:4, 5) I have glorified you on the earth, having finished the work you have given me to do. 5 So now, Father, glorify me at your side with the glory that I had alongside you before the world was."

I does not say I go back to the Father, surely if he pre-existed, he would have used those words, at some point.

Now the Interlinear truth of this verse.
    And now glorify Me You, Father, with yourself, with glory insofar held before the world existed, with You.
    (That's what you find in the Interlinear, when we do our duty, seek and you shall find, and examine the Greeks definition of Their words, they should know. Therefore, it is Jesus's words and I Do accept them).

The predominant subject that existed with God -> before the world existed with him, and the glory he personally held, as he sees things not yet done as though they are.

But never the less, lets let the scriptures answer your interpretation, and nail it.

2 Tim 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

THEY could rightfully ask God for -> Father, glorify me at your side with the glory that I had alongside with you before the world was."
    They didn't pre-exist and yet can ask for that and you cannot rightfully say otherwise.

His first ever making of all time, re Mary, he was made lower than angles to suffer death and after the cross, placed higher than angels.
    He was not reduced to being lower, that's why no verses say this.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.