@tonioThis is what the Spirit of Truth = the Father sayeth unto...

1. 23,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @tonio

This is what the Spirit of Truth = the Father sayeth unto me, as well as the 2nd Adam MAN Jesus and the Bible.

What's the bet that you do NOT directly address the valid points made, with the Bible?

Following with the Bible etc, well and truly exposes the lies, that you produced in your post.

"For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me."

Now pay attention Tonio, lights on -> Who is actually saying the above = The MAN Jesus, the 2nd Adam in the HERE and NOW of that moment, he is NOT referencing a pre-existing one.
    Now then, YOU Tonio and I know full well, that The Man in the here and NOW, did not come floating down out of the sky.
    So what does Jesus mean I come down, FROM HIS words we Will see AND from the scriptures that he often referred to.

Isa 55:10,11 - For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
    So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

John 16:27,28 - for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God. ('s mouth)
    I came
    forth from the Father ('s mouth) and have come into the world. Furthermore, I leave the world and go to the Father.

So Yehowah's words were expressed to the Angel, who then brought them Down from heaven and expressed them forth to Mary.
    Hence, is was only the word and power that come down, the power being the Holy Spirit, the Father.

"come into the world" =
    After he was raised in the word and Baptized. (Deu 18:18, Luke 2:40,52, grew in favor with God)
    John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world,
    even so have I also sent them into the world.

Example of what came forth and manifested out of the mouth of Yehowah John 1:1b -> Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things -> alone and by himself Isa 44:24, Psa 33:6,9).
    Rev 13:8 - All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

This plan of the one to be, is known as the firstborn of creation, the beginning of the creation of God, as ALL of our creations, unquestionably Begin in us, as do our words. Col 1:15, Rev 3:14.

Mal 3:1 - Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way beforeme: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to the temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith Yehowah of hosts.
    Isa 40:3 - The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of Yehowah,make straight (TRUTH) in the desert a highway for our God…= (Yehowah 17:3, as Jesus defines as the only true God, independently of himself)

Hence ->
    The writer of the Book of John, picks up on the above, and first introduces Yehowah in the prologue in pretty much all the first 13 verses.
    Make straight who and what was and what his word brings and means, which Jesus was given, picked up and carried into the world, the words of Spirit and Life, of the Fathers, like no one before him, hence he is named accordingly, to represent this -> The Word of God, a name by inheritance From The Word = The Father.
    To know the Son, you first need to know the Father.

Just like Abraham is not the literal Father of many, likewise Jesus is not the word of the God and Fathers, but the carrier of it, which are Spirit and life, to which he was raised in and Given.
    You don't become what you are given.

John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Jer 31:34 - No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know Yehowah,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares Yehowah. For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more."

John 1:1, 2 In beginning was the word and the word was (to, toward, with) (ongoing, in progress =) toward the God and God was/is the Word = Yehowah.
    This; (Plan/logos) was in beginning (ongoing, in progress = ) toward the God.
    1:4 In him (Yehowah) life was = his inner logos, Spirit and life.
    For as the Father has life in himself = words 1:4, so has he Given to the Son words, to have life in himself John 6:63,68, words of eternal life, that he was given John 5:26.
    Because, that which is born of flesh - Jesus, is flesh, it profit nothing, hence he spoke the Fathers words, ruling him out as being the Word AGAIN lights on, come OUT of Her.

Part of the plan/logos here, the second plan, is shown to have been expressed Forth from Yehowah alone and by himself in 1:3 Isa 44:24, Psa 33:6,9, totally taking Yehowshuwa out of being the creator in 1:3, which then automatically removes him from verses 1 & 2, other than a plan to be.

"To" -> expressing motion in the direction of (a particular location)
    approaching or reaching (a particular condition)
    used as a function word to indicate movement or an action or condition suggestive of movement toward a place, person, or thing reached

"Toward" -> ongoing, in progress.
    along a course leading to

"With" -> accompanied by (another person or thing)
    used as a function word to indicate the object of attention, behavior, or feeling

Clearly while God's plans were in him, they were with him and while they are in you, it, they are you = and God was the word.

FROM THE DEFINITION OPTIONS AVAILABLE ACCORDING TO THE GREEKS, IT IS VERY CLEAR AS TO WHAT THE CONTEXT OF THE LIKES OF WITH, SHOULD BE TAKEN IN.
    IT MOST DEFINATELY IS NOT SAYING THERE IS ANOTHER BEING OR PERSON, WITH "THE GOD".

ongoing and in progress on top of the Gens creation;
    Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;
    Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things
    2 Tim 3:9 - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus (the one to be) before time eternal.

The very fact that his name is mentioned, it is speaking of the Man context of Jesus, and NOT some pre-exiting one in some form.
    Following is what these 2 Tim people can ask the Father for, and like Jesus, they were NOT literally there with the Father, before the world existed with HIM.

John 17:5 - And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
    (That is what they could rightfully ask for and you Tonio, cannot refute this with the Bible truth).

Not to mention in this verse, No Greek word supports the use of "I" as in I had and the had should in fact be held, and this glory was held by Yehowah alone, he sees things not yet done, as though they are.
    -----------------
    "For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me."

Now pay attention, lights on, after Jesus, we are in Spiritual times, and you should be IN the Spiritual Heavenly Kingdom -> The word of God, TRUTH of, that would be in some and what Jesus says, only a FEW will find;
    John 17:24 - Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory (word), which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. (in the plan, of the one to be).

Jesus was speaking in the here and now, so what is -> "be with me where I am" -> where?
    John 17:16 - They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

So Tonio, that means they are of God, with God, of above, heavenly.
    Spiritually, they will come From the Father and Jesus, from heaven, into the world, "even as" Jesus was sent 17:18.
    --------------
    "I have already shown you the verses where Jesus is the Word and the power of God ."

Who does Jesus INDEPENDENLY of himself, define this God here as, when he was here.
    17:3 This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the ONLY TRUE God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
    AND he quotes -> Hear, Israel: Yehowah our God is ONE Yehowah (The One singular Holy Spirit, the Father of Jesus)

Power of God -> How did the 2nd Adam MAN Jesus come about = by the power and wisdom of God.
    Luke 1:34,35 - Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
    And the angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you;therefore (for this reason), also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God.

Hence the scriptures show us, that Jesus is the results of the power and wisdom of God, that is the EXACT context of the following.

1 Cor 1:24 -
    but to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
    OF God = Jesus INDEPENDENLY of himself, define this God here as, the only true God, his Father.

Rom 1:16 - I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, first to the Jew, then to the Greek.
    John 17:8 - For I have given to them the words which You have given Me = (the power of the God and Father); and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.

John 17:2 - As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

John 3:35 - The Father loves the Son and has placed all things in His hands. = POWER.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.