Isa 40:3 - The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness,...

1. 23,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Isa 40:3 - The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of Yehowah, make straight (TRUTH) in the desert a highway for our God…"

Luke 3:4 - as it is written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet, saying: “The voice of one crying in the wilderness: ‘Prepare the way of Yehowah; Make His paths straight.

Yehowshuwa (Jesus) is Not Yehowah.

"Mal 3:1 - Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to the temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith Yehowah of hosts.

"John the Baptist was the messenger preparing the way before God." = Yehowah, the Father who would soon be sending the Son (Lord ref in 3:1 you silly man)

"The problem you have Wotsup is that John says he is wearing sandals."

The problem is CLEARLY with YOU Tonio, apart from John the Baptist being ref in Mal 3:1, it is clearly flying over your head that Yehowah and the Lord (the Jesus to be) = two totally different other beings or persons in that verse.

"Luke3:16
    John answered all saying, “I indeed baptize you with water, but the One mightier than I comes, of whom I am not worthy to untie the strap of His sandals..."

You silly man, this is in reference to the Lord (Jesus) and Not Yehowah, who the way was being prepared for, because he was to soon send the Son.
    That way, make straight, includes, teaching all about Yehowah and his word, as per OT times and Baptizing accordingly, but at the same time, speaking of the one to come, Jesus as well.
    ---------------
    Jesus is NOT the word, he tells you time and time again, that he does not speak of the flesh words of Himself, but the Fathers, Yehowah's.
    The word, part of is what made him, just as Luke clearly shows you and as I have clearly demonstrated, with the Spirit of truth, in many verses, which as with all, you shied away from and got deluded BIG time with this post of yours, and ended up in a BIG hole.

He is the word of God in that they effectively made him, he is the results of and they (the word) also come into his Temple, without measure.
    We are also the word that become flesh in a different sense -> Gens - be fruitful and multiply = the word = the word of God.

Another part of the word 1:1b creation became, after the word was expressed from Yehowah 1:3 = you cannot remove 1:3 from 1 & 2, and Jesus is in no way the one that said, let there be light in 1:3.
    ----------------
    YOU FAIL YET AGAIN TONIO WITH YOUR QUOTES, DO YOU SEE WHAT 2 THES 2:11 WILL DO TO YOU?

Like Yehowah wearing sandals, now come on Tonio, all your credibility shot right out the door in a flash, mind you, it was rather -> biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

This is what you do when you corrupt the name Yehowah by replacing it with Lord, you silly goats don't know the difference between Yehowah and Lord Jesus.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.