The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-2132

1. 21,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    2 Thes 2:8 - And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth,

The wicked concerns the lawless one, wotsup, not the nations the heavenly warrior uses a sword from his mouth to strike the nations.
    Overthrowing the lawless one is a lot different than striking down nations. You keep clutching at straws with unrelated verses.

8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword (words), that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

I showed you the brightness of his coming, seated on the throne wotsup:

The Judgment of the Dead

11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life.

Not on a horse, wotsup!

"Jesus did that at the resurrection, wotsup."

Over such the second death has no power,

What does, "has no power" mean to you, wotsup?

So, the above does not agree with you.

Your own chosen verses don't agree with you, wotsup!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.