"How does one enter the Kingdom of Heaven ?"I'm in the Spiritual...

1. 23,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "How does one enter the Kingdom of Heaven ?"

I'm in the Spiritual Kingdom of Heaven as we now speak.
    John 17:20, 21, 24 - Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
    So that they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
    So that they become one as we are one = In word. 17:23.

Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. (in the mind and plans of God, for the Jesus to be, born from Mary).

"where I am" = John 17:16 - They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
    Like Jesus zbusc, they didn't come floating down from heaven.
    Hence, if their not of the world, they are of God, of the above, of the spiritual heavenly Kingdom.

Following, Jesus is speaking to the Jews, but not those referenced above here.
    John 8:23 - And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
    So Jesus here by saying he is from above, is in the EXACT same context as 17:16 = zero to do with literally coming down from heaven.
    The very reason that pre the cross, you NEVER see words from Jesus, that I go BACK to the Father, as he has never literally been there, as his first time ever existence, is Exactly as Luke says.

How does one enter the Kingdom;
    John 17:17 - Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
    The scribes and Pharisees, zbusc, didn't accept Jesus's Truth, so it would not be to hard to exceed their righteousness, to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

John 1:1..............and God (Yehowah, Father) was/is the Word.
    (ONE KEY to the Bible Zbusc = WORD).

God the Father Yehowah is Spirit and his expressed words ARE His Spirit PERSON expressed, and Jesus in these LAST days, after his baptism which is ONLY when he was sent into the world, with the word of Yehowah without measure (John 3:34, 6:63)), so when he expressed them out, he Became the express image of the God and Father, Yehowah's person Heb 1:2, 3 KJV.

Jesus BACKS this with -> If you have seen me, you have seen the Father and following, He translates this;
    John 14:10 - Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

(In each other by their words, which as with us as well, it is deemed as the Spirit of them and us.
    Hence if you for example take on board Jesus's words or mine for that matter lol, to the full meaning and context of them, then the spirit of each other is in each other, I in you and you in me).

The
    ONLY WORKS that Jesus is referring to in THIS verse above, are the words coming out of him.
    Hence, he is saying that by hearing the expressed words coming out of him, it is deemed as Seeing the Father, Spiritually, which are the times we are in.

Also in the OT we see, an angel express's out the words of Yehowah to someone and after they had heard them, they said, now I have seen your face, referring to Yehowah.

Also in the OT we see, the Spirit said to me and the word said to me = Spirit and words are deemed as one in the same, words being ones spirit person expressed.

1:1.......And God (Yehowah) was/is the Word. (Is WORD).
    Word = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = LORD God Almighty, Father, Yehowah.'

Jesus says, I am in the Father.
    He also says, in my Fathers House.
    The Bible also says, that after Jesus, the Kingdom would be in some = The Word = The Word of God, TRUTH of.

How do we enter the House/Kingdom etc of the God and Father and how was this made possible;
    Matt 27:50,51 - And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.
    Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split,

You could say that the Door that the God and Father closed to Eden, has now Officially been reopened again through;

John 10:9 - I (Jesus) am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. = the word of God.
    John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
    John 6:44 - No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

He draws you via the word that he is, his expressed words being his expressed Spirit Person, just as you are doing, by posting to me.

Jesus inherited a name above all names - The Word of God from The Word = the Father.
    Jesus is deemed a Word (image) of God, now Titled "The" as he is the KEY representative of the God and Fathers word.

Prophesy for Jesus, name above all names ? -> Psa 138:2 - I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.

If that is referring to Jesus, you could see a Father doing such?

Rev 21:22 - But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

Notice the Temple mention here, Jesus referred to himself as a Temple when here, we are also Temples, so now look back up, re the meaning of Word = YOU, the image of, Word Zbusc.

However, whose Word currently are you????
    Rev speaks of a BIG Book, and in fact Books, guess what goes in Books = WORDS tongue.png
    Mat 24:35 - Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. biggrin.png

John 10:28,29 - And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
    My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.
    ----------------
    Let thy Kingdom (Spirit/Word) come on earth as in Heaven. (Absolute Truth of the word of God).
    Hence Jesus repeatedly said, the Kingdom was near, in their midst, in him, the word of God without measure, which you would be taught by God (Father) who is the Spirit of Truth, The One Holy Spirit, when it, He returned.

Then rives of life (the word of God = Spirit) would flow out of some, however, who the some are, appears to be a big debate, but Jesus does make it Very clear that, Only a FEW FIND = TRUTH.
    That would suggest, that if you're following the numbers, then you're off the truth trail. eek.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.