The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-2184

1. 23,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Oh dear, more meaningless word salad to shoehorn scripture into your delusions.
    In order to sensibly address your posts they have to make sense which your word salads don't."

The sense there, which clearly flies by your Cookoo's nest, was predominantly Bible verses, which you are obviously saying, they don't make sense.
    Words are cheap whereu, demonstrate or show what parts are not making sense, or is it that they don't make sense to YOUR preconceived seeds, that have been fed to you?

I clearly raised valid points, which you cannot counter with the Bible, hence like everyone else, you throw in decoys and play the man.

Let look at some word salad corruptions that you adopted and presented.

"2 He was with God in the beginning."

houtos, hauté, touto: this
    Original Word: οὗτος, αὕτη, τοῦτο
    Part of Speech: Demonstrative Pronoun
    Transliteration: houtos, hauté, touto
    Phonetic Spelling: (hoo'-tos)
    Definition: this

So tell us whereu, how in the hec can you get "He" out of ONE definition option "this"..................

More corruption that you put forward;
    9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.

9 - That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.
    That incudes Adam, so it was not about to come into the world.
    God is light, Father of it and his word is light.

Psa 119:105 - Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.
    130 - The unfolding of Your words gives light; it informs the simple. -> But not whereu tongue.png

Prov 6:23 - For the commandment is a lamp, And the law a light; Reproofs of instruction are the way of life,

Jesus -> John 12:46 - I am comealight into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

He was filled with, given the word of God without measure, making him a light, light of the Father of lights.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.