The way, the truth, and the life – Jesus Christ, page-26

1. 23,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I thought we were addressing questioning things?

What am I deemed?

Own private beliefs, do we question -> on the Biblical matter, my history on here clearly shows I did and I changed them, apparently now I'm a cult etc lol.
    But even my current beliefs, I question them ALL the time, check and recheck every which way I can come up with and the same results or conclusions arrive.
    I also do this based around the likes of Hebrew letters and their meanings and their letter numbers and what those numbers mean, represent.
    Ex you take God's 4 letter name, place them vertically so to speak, and you pretty much see God standing there with a plan for grace in the heart and mind so to speak, for man and how he is going to do it (via his word) and that plan of grace touches down, as we know latter came through Jesus.
    A brief of this is also shown in both their names, God's cry out to freedom, grace, through the Son.

The likes of the above and more, shows up in many key words, like I AM, Beginning, End and so on.
    God says he reveals the end from the beginning, the whole plan is pretty much in the word Beginning.

On around 10 - 15 key words I used, a Key theme keeps on showing up, to suggest this is just a coincidence imo, would be foolish.
    Oh, and these findings can all be backed by verses and passages.

What also shows up which I keep banging on about is one Key = Word tongue.png and naturally the a, b & c's for them. (words).

That aside, I also at times sit back and think, what if I'm sort of delusional etc on the whole matter lol.
    But numerous other things happen, which I won't cover, they pretty much knock this notion on it's head.
    In other words, too many things apart from the above, to just right it off as coincidences.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.