He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is...

1. 21,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
    And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.
    Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword (words), that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

We have been through this.
    Jesus is sitting on his throne in Revelation Chapter 4

The Throne in Heaven

4 After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.” 2 At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it. 3 And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and ruby. A rainbow that shone like an emerald encircled the throne. 4 Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders. They were dressed in white and had crowns of gold on their heads. 5 From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. In front of the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits[a] of God. 6 Also in front of the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal.

In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. 7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle. 8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under its wings. Day and night they never stop saying:

“‘Holy, holy, holy

is the Lord God Almighty,’[b]

who was, and is, and is to come.”

9 Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives for ever and ever, 10 the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne and worship him who lives for ever and ever. They lay their crowns before the throne and say:

11 “You are worthy, our Lord and God,
    to receive glory and honor and power,
    for you created all things,
    and by your will they were created
    and have their being.”

Waiting for his enemies to become his footstool as his Father promised.

Whose Son Is the Messiah?

41 Then Jesus said to them, “Why is it said that the Messiah is the son of David? 42 David himself declares in the Book of Psalms:

“‘The Lord said to my Lord:
    “Sit at my right hand
    43 until I make your enemies
    a footstool for your feet.”

The Father has called upon the Heavenly Warrior to be on his horse to do this in Chapter 19.

19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse (not the Son of God or Son of Man or Jesus) and his army.

Also in Chapter 20 an angel does the Father's bidding for the Son 15 chapters later wotsup!
    16 chapters and 1,000 years later, Jesus is still sitting on his throne. Not moved from his rightful position.

20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

The Judgment of Satan

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Judgment of the Dead

11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life.

Matt - When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels (armies)

You added armies wotsup. Not in the verses. You are always taking away or adding. More lies.

Revelation 5:

11 Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. 12 In a loud voice they were saying:

“Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
    to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
    and honor and glory and praise!”

13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying:

“To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
    be praise and honor and glory and power,
    for ever and ever!”

with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.

You are getting the picture, wotsup, sitting on his throne of His glory. Not on horseback.

1 Cor 15 - Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He (Jesus) puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.
    For He (Jesus) must reign till He (Jesus) has put all enemies under His feet.
    The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.

Jesus did that at the resurrection, wotsup. The last enemy was destroyed then. You have to get to the position where your sins are washed clean by the Blood of the Lamb to understand this.
    Otherwise you continually do what you do. Adding and taking away words to fit your delusion that you are being taught by God and Jesus.

Like this:

Named The Word of God by inheritance from The Word = Father.

Jesus was the Word from the beginning. He is not the rider on the horse, the heavenly warrior.

nnnnn

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.