MMA 1.72% 29.5¢ maronan metals limited

Glad you used the word consistently so I didnt break rule number...

1. 2,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Glad you used the word consistently so I didnt break rule number 1 clear.png

Umm, 11 posts on the one thread I think breaks rule No 1. I only read one thread.

I do agree with one comment that someone made on the SVL forum in response to one of your posts stating a disadvantage of owning MMA shares in comparison to SVL. Low liquidity is a double-edged sword and the negative is that in the event of a market crash the chances of exiting MMA without significant losses is next to zero. Sometimes, it is better to have a very liquid share register so that you can exit with a smaller loss. The lack of liquidity means that large shareholders which MMA need on the register, are not able to purchase shares on market without significantly effecting the share price. What this means is that MMA will not be on their radar because of this. The only investors that are able to enter MMA are the small players. RDM holding 50% of the available shares amplifies this problem. Come October and assuming that MMA is trading above 30c, we should see another 60M shares hit the register but subtracting RDM shares, the registry will still only have 140M shares available. I think that this answers one of your questions querying why MMA's price is not rising. Most investors will not chase a stock up 20%-30% just to get 100K shares. Maybe in the blow off top because of fomo but not early in a bull market.

Quinton Hennigh has stated just recently that the outlook for lead as far as he is concerned is least of all of the other base metals, meaning that MMA's upside is dependent on its other metals. A telltale sign of leads problems is the increasing percentage of annual lead supply coming from lead recycling, meaning the lead usage from mine production is falling probably because lead acid batteries are losing market share to lithium etc. The lead price is a good indicator as is the growing lead stockpiles at 10yr highs.

He also just stated that he will provide an update on MMA's resource upgrade in the coming weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $47.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 29.5¢ $4.997K 16.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 1731 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 7.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ 4655
Last updated 15.03pm 10/05/2024 ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.