The internet is a fertile breeding ground for low vibrational...

1. 2,073 Posts.
    The internet is a fertile breeding ground for low vibrational individuals to spread all sorts of misinformation and crazy conspiracy theories, especially about covid.
    My understanding is that covid probably evolved in the Wuhan wet market, due to the inhumane treatment of animals by some very low vibrational individuals.
    The very real fear was that it would be a mass killer like the 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic.
    If you caught covid you had a 1 in 50 chance of dying.
    If you were vaccinated, you had about 1 in 1,000 chance of dying from the vaccine itself, but the vaccine significantly increased your chances of survival from covid.
    All of the intelligent people I know looked at the numbers and voluntarily made informed decisions to get vaccinated.
    No one I know died of the vaccine, but a few I know caught covid but didn't die and made a speedy recovery probably because they'd been vaccinated.
    The intelligent people also voluntarily wore masks and made changes to their lifestyles to minimize the risk of catching the disease.
    A few, very selfish, low vibrational, "sovereign citizen" idiots who believed the crazy conspiracy theories tried to encourage anarchy and put the rest of us at risk.
    Some of them caught covid and died.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.