Yes, I think we are on slightly different paths, but basically...

1. 2,073 Posts.
    Yes, I think we are on slightly different paths, but basically heading in the same direction I hope. When I have time I'm going to try and read through your posts again and see if I can better understand them. As I said before, the message seems to fit in with what I already believe, except it uses different terminology which is a bit difficult to grasp. I've tried watching some of those videos but they don't resonate with me.

Does "Reptiloids inside us" refer to demonic possession? If so, there's plenty of evidence of that around, and of course low vibrational individuals are everywhere, especially on this forum, as we frequently see.

We obviously have different opinions about covid so we'll have to agree to disagree about that for the time being.

There's very compelling evidence that aliens (NHI or whatever you want to call them) are with us, and have been from the very beginning, and sorting the truth from the flood of misinformation is challenging.

Have you read the 1987 Grudge 13 Report? The information it contains seems consistent with current reports.
    Hopefully things will become clearer as more credible information becomes available.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.