TLX 2.07% $15.28 telix pharmaceuticals limited

Maybe it's because it's easy to get burnt with biotechs when...

1. 2,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Maybe it's because it's easy to get burnt with biotechs when things like trial results don't come through.

Surely the odds of Zircaix getting to market at this stage in the game are very, very good, but still the product is completely under-weighted in forecasts.

Being second to market, TLX had to fight for market share with Illucix. With Zircaix, I think the Pylarify experience is more likely to reflect what will happen after Zircaix gets to market.

Pylarify went to $US130m quarterly sales in a year.

Given that- as far as I know, at least for now- Zircaix will be the only imaging agent of its type, I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up outstripping Illucix in sales. My prediction- a bit optimistic, yes- is that TLX will have a market cap over $10b and be ASX top 50 within two years. Just in imaging.

----

One comment C50 makes, which I completely agree with, is that the various STAR* trials represent a real opportunity for growth in the company just in imaging for the medium term. I know that TLX management bang on about being a therapy company, but even if they were just in imaging there'd be a lot to be excited about.

The success of ZIRCON was the first step in showing that the company's CAIX strategy was sound. I suspect, in hindsight, the lack of market interest in those results will prove to be a bit of a WTF moment.  The success of OPALESCENCE shows that it's not a one-hit wonder and is the first intimation that Zircaix could be a pan-cancer imaging agent.

Now, I know the whole point of the company is: where goes imaging, there therapy follows. But the point is: just in imaging the prospects of the company are very good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.28
Change
0.310(2.07%)
Mkt cap ! $5.049B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.89 $15.28 $14.89 $11.15M 736.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 924 $15.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.28 1325 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$15.22
  Change
0.310 ( 2.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
$14.90 $15.22 $14.90 96118
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.