ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Hi Fivecent,Would those buying at 3.5c (I wish I got some at...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Fivecent,

Would those buying at 3.5c (I wish I got some at 3.5c) and selling at 4c-5c prices be more day trader/short holders, just playing with disposable money looking for quick money, and think, hey if it works, it works, lets find another cheappy ?.

I personally had only found ATH several months ago when I was reading daily company announcements on Commsec, so I cant talk about Alteritys past.

Is it also cheaper because of the long standing history with no significant results, and that small pharma companies (especially those in rare diseases) are at significantly higher or of the greatest risk and the timeframe is generally 5-10+ yrs if successful ?. I feel this would be more the case as to the reason for the current price, as others have mentioned, once good news filters out, things will start moving.

But again I'm a newby to investing with a health background, and this really caught my interest upon reading studies, means of testing these studies, and the effective manner they have conducted their studies so that nothing, and I mean nothing gets missed this time round, so if it does fail, they know this in not a treatment drug.

I will also admit, I am quite nervous that if this does go belly up, I along with others will lose a considerable amount of money.

But I also would not have gone with this company if I didnt like/believe what I've read.

I can also see your side about big companies taking a splash, as that money probably is just McDonalds spare change to them, but overall its still positive.

Overall though, I get where your coming from with concerns, we all have the same thoughts and feelings, but I chose the positive side, as it keeps me going to work knowing and hoping that retirement is not far away if all goes well.

Anyways, just under 3wks till the conference kicks off with Dr Stamlers first presentation...excitement and anticipation is building.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $163.0K 32.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 61011765 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 21958761 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 13825045
Last updated 15.43pm 30/05/2024 ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.