USL 1.75% 14.5¢ unico silver limited

Morning all.@HeyLineNice post mate.Even though your post will go...

1. 4,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6321
    Morning all.
    @HeyLine
    Nice post mate.
    Even though your post will go under appreciated on this thread, don't let that make you think that post is anything but excellent.
    It is just that there is very little traffic here.
    I especially like the top chart with the 3 comparatives.

Last nights move should bring more attention to the PM market but more particularly to us.
    We have HG gold and very decent silver inventories.
    Let's have a look at the over night move but keep in mind there are still some hours till the close.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6179/6179348-ddbec77bfc8346adfa68575250e94b18.jpg

Breaking through the Yellow line was bullish but this break through the Red line gives a very different picture.
    IMHO the next resistance is $50 and we will see that over the next few months.
    If we say that the margin at the price we had 6 weeks ago or, at around $5 and look at the potential margin at this price,
    metrics become very compelling. At $50 we will have 6x margin than at $23

Todd told me a story some time ago.
    During the last Bull market, here were 4 companies that owned land in the area were we are in Argentina.
    Collectively they were worth $1b.
    He aspired to acquiring the very land that made up that land package.
    He has been very patient and I am still confident that we have another acquisition incoming but the recent change in government has put some obstacles in the way which I expect is temporary.
    I am convinced that I could not exercise the patience that he has done.
    Nice editorial yesterday showing Elon Musk is supporting Argentina as a "Go To" investment country with very little of it explored.

I know that I have banged on about this many times before but it looks like we have some new comers so-
    Check out the chart below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6179/6179356-a25d845aaf98476a138b50d555807522.jpg

It is really worth going back in the announcements to have a look at that one.
    That vein looks to be very well endowed. Once we start drilling again we could see more of that.
    Can you imagine bolting on some more inventory with land acquisition and then drill success in that rich vein area?
    I just imagine that scenario and it keeps me here.
    I do hold a decent package of these and have no intention to let any go.
    I entered with my first package around the time that Sprott did.
    I have been adding along the way and took part in the Cap raises too.
    When this breaks, it could be monumental IMHO.
    I just wonder if we will need to tap the market again before drilling.
    Fingers crossed.
    Have changed my sentiment back to buy with the moves in the silver price alone.
    Just look at the previous acquisition we made after the Mia hit and the sp is still floundering at below that Mia announcement.
    As pointed out by @wolfofbridgest has kindly pointed out.
    Once we get this land consolidation behind us and then explore the hole land package, I wonder here the SP will be then.
    I do suspect it will be a bloody lot higher than it is now, especially given the other supporting factors to our potential metrics.

Kind regards, Wack.
    Last edited by Wack: 18/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add USL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.003(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $43.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.3¢ 14.0¢ $7.24K 49.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 109833 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 152267 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ 10000
Last updated 11.07am 07/06/2024 ?
USL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.