voter fraud, page-10

1. 6,256 Posts.
    Hopefully Mr Weisenbach and Co received a good payout for what they were put through.

"James O'Keefe and Project Veritas settle suit over bogus voter fraud claims cited by the Trump campaign"

"A Postal Service worker admitted in the settlement that he only heard "a fragment" of a conversation between a supervisor and a postmaster, who later filed a lawsuit.

Conservative provocateur James O'Keefe and his former organization Project Veritas have settled a lawsuit filed by a Pennsylvania postmaster after the group spread a Postal Service worker's false claims of voter fraud during the 2020 presidential election.

"I apologize to Mr. Weisenbach, his family, the employees of the Erie Post Office, and anyone that has been negatively impacted by my report," Hopkins continued. "I implore everyone reading this statement to leave the Weisenbach family alone and allow them to return to their normal, peaceful, lives.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...suit-bogus-voter-fraud-claims-cite-rcna137366

fraud.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.